Amanda Renger is the Founder and Director of Link Into Life. She is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with over 25 years of experience working across the disability, mental health, community and government sectors. She provides counselling, coaching, NDIS supports, social work services, supervision, advocacy and training in both metropolitan and rural communities.
As a mother to two teenage children, one of whom has Autism, Amanda offers a practical and unique perspective. She enjoys working with young adults and individuals of all ages, people with disability and families.
Registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers, Amanda works in line with the Mental Health Practice Standards and Code of Ethics.
Social Work is recognised within NDIS, and you can use your funding for counselling supports, reports, social work services and assessments.
The benefits of using a Mental Health Social Worker
Social Work has always played a strong role in supporting complex and often quite vulnerable families in a range of environments. With the added accreditation of mental health, there are many reasons why social workers are a good choice!
- A strong focus on maintaining and enhancing people’s quality of life across complex situations.
- Strong on working collaboratively with others to ensure people get the best support.
- Robust clinical assessment and advocacy skills
- specifically trained to work with complex family and individual environments.
- A strength based and person centred approach, which fits well within the NDIS framework.
- Strong on building the capacity of people to lead their own life.
- Strong believers in choice and control, which fits strong within the support coordination role.
- A holistic focus, recognising the whole persons experience, and not just the disability.